$100 Gift Card Offer
Fire Starter Brands is giving away fifty $100 gift cards to industry suppliers and destination marketers who show exceptional initiative and foresight by committing to their 2017 marketing campaigns before the end of November 2016.
It's simple... As a token of our appreciation, Fire Starter Brands will send a $100 American Express or Amazon gift card to each supplier that engages in a Fire Starter Brands outreach campaign valued at $2,000 or more. These campaigns may be comprised of digital, direct mail, face to face or consulting activities planned to occur before the end of 2017.
fire starter Brands FREE Gift with Purchase Terms and Conditions
1.Instructions on how to claim a gift form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2.The Free Gift with Purchase offer is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia and Canada who (a) are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, whichever is greater. Employees and agents of Promoter, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, any other prize sponsor, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the offer, are not eligible to enter the promotion. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Promoter's and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the offer.
3.Offer valid from 10/24/2016 until 11/30/16 or all gift stocks are exhausted (“Offer Period”).
4.Offer only open to first fifty (50) eligible claimants to submit a free gift claim email.
5.To be eligible to claim a gift, consumers must commit to any Fire Starter Brands marketing campaign valued at $2,000 or more. Gifts may be delivered in the form of a $100 American Express gift card, $100 Amazon.com digital gift card or $100 CAN Amazon.ca gift digital gift card. Gifts are available while stocks last.
A campaign is defined as a combination of outreach, sales or marketing products, services or consulting contracts. Click here to view available products/services. Campaigns must begin and end before 12/31/17. Gift inventory will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
6.Gift collection will take place via mail or email. Gifts will be mailed or emailed by Promoter to each qualifying claimant. Any gift claims made after gift stocks are exhausted will not be honored. All gift deliveries will be fulfilled approximately one month after payment has been received for the requested campaign.
8.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9.Limit one gift claim per transaction (regardless of the number of qualifying products purchased).
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Gifts cannot be redeemed for cash. Promoter reserves the right to substituteany free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Offer is subject to change without notice.
12. By entering, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Promoter, Facebook, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors,advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity-related thereto).
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion.
14. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Southern District ofFlorida for the appropriate Florida State Court located in Broward County, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, and in no event will participant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Promoter in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any organization other than the Promoter.
16. The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability to the greatest extent permitted by law, for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, and whether or not arising from any person’s negligence, in connection with: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) this offer; or (e) accepting or using any gift.
17. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from gift claims.
The Promoter is Fire Starter Brands LLC. 401 E Las Olas Boulevard - Suite 130-306, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301.
The Fire Starter Brands logo is a Reg. Trademark of Fire Starter Brands LLC. All rights reserved.