I recently read an article that highlighted a number of destinations we probably haven't heard of that are worth the visit. This got me thinking about all of the places I should be planning to visit that I otherwise wouldn't have even considered.
If you're representing a destination, attraction, museum or other tourism-friendly activity, there's probably a story laying somewhere under the surface that you haven't had a chance to tell consumers about. Considering that your venue probably attracts a group of loyal followers, this "new" story could provide an opportunity for you to tap into a different audience.
Here are a few questions that may inspire your next untold story...
- Why was it important to the founders of your institution that they create a place where people could visit?
- What challenges did the collectors or founders face in obtaining their most prized pieces?
- Where were some of your artifacts before they came to your institution?
- What does your area do better than anywhere else?
- What's that odd local thing that people often joke about that may be a novelty to a visitor from out of town?
- What was your experience like before, how is it different now and how did you make that change happen?
- What was it like to spend a day in the life of the people who inspired your experience?
- What is a typical day life for the people who currently care for your product?
Questions in mind, you can create new itineraries, guided tours, self-guided experiences and conversations that will engage, Inspire and ignite new interest in your product.
To learn more about how Fire Starter Brands is helping organizations like yours reach new audiences or to schedule a free consultation contact us now.